Add User Accounts
PLEASE NOTE: Only Admin Users can set up new users.
- Log into the Evidence Me Web Suite using your Admin user details
- Click on the menu icon in the top left-hand corner
- Click Admin
- Click on your organisation name so that it highlights in blue
- Click the icon under organisation users
- PLEASE NOTE: If nothing happens when you click on the plus icon this indicates that you have not followed step 4
- Enter the user’s email address
- Enter the users first and last name
- You can type the user’s display name in manually however you can leave this blank and it will automatically display as the user’s full name
- Leave the Password fields empty
- Select the User Type (you can add more than one user type for example Organisation Admin & Organisation Staff)
- Organisation Admin – only able to access the Administration area
- Organisation Staff – only able to access Evidence Me
- Leave the Activate Account box unticked
- Click Create
A welcome email will automatically be sent to the user to set up their own password and activate their account (please note this email is only valid for 30 days before it expires).
Click here to watch our help video on how to add new users.
In order for users to see classes, they will need to be assigned to them. Users will only see and have access to the classes which they are assigned to.
- Log in to your websuite
- Click Learners
- Select a class so that it highlights in blue
- Click on the edit icon along the Classes bar
- Next to Teachers check the teachers who need to be able to access this class
- Click Save changes