You can select which observations you would like to share with parents and easily identify which observations have been marked for each learner.
From the App
- Create or open an observation
- Use the slider bar to select the observation for Parent Share
From the Web Suite
- Create or open an Observation
- Click on the edit icon on the Observation Details bar
- Click Yes next to the Parent Share field
TOP TIP: A learner must be tagged to an observation before it will be shared with the parent.
View Parent Share Observations
You can easily identify observations that have been Parent Shared on the app or the web suite as this is displayed at the bottom of the observation thumbnail image.
- Green Parent Share – indicates that the observation has been shared with the parent
- Orange Parent Share – indicates that the observation has not yet been shared with the parent
You can also filter the Learner Observation report to only include observations tagged for parent viewing.