The Teach Next report shows you which objectives currently have the least coverage for your learners based on their observations. It provides a quick way to see what you could be teaching next.
It is designed to suggest which objectives a teacher should focus on based on which have been covered least/not at all. The objective is achieved if it is contained in at least one Learner’s Observation. If the objective is achieved by the learner then coverage for the objective = 100%, otherwise = 0%.
This report is based on objectives covered in observations not necessarily objectives that have been attained.
What’s it for?
This is ideal to help you:
- Review what you should focus on next for the given cohort/learner
- Assist with your lesson planning
- Check your percentage of coverage for any part of the curriculum
Use this report to:
- Help in your PPA time
- Improve your lesson planning
- Demonstrate to interested parties what you have still to cover