The Web Suite can generate a number of amazing reports, click below to find out more information regarding each individual report:
The below reports are based on the objectives tagged in your observations
The below reports are based on judgements made in your assessments
PLEASE NOTE: When generating assessment reports please ensure to enter an end date that is after the assessment term end date.
For example, if the assessment term is Autumn 1 2020 that has an end date of 23/10/2020 you will need to ensure that you set the end date of the report you are generating to 24/10/2020 for the data to appear.
Generate a Report
- Click Reports on your Web Suite
- Click the report you wish to generate
- Complete Step 1: Setup filter by selecting your filter choices from the dropdown boxes (filters will vary between reports)
- Complete Step 2: Define Learners by clicking Add Learners and selecting filter choices from the dropdown boxes
- Complete Step 3: Click here to Create Report
A pop-up message will appear to say that your report is being generated and your report will appear in the View My Reports table below.
View a Report
- Click on the eye icon next to the report you wish to view
- The report will automatically generate in a PDF document
- Right-click on your mouse to Save or Print the report