When setting up your Assessment area, you can choose to use the Assessment Assistant or enter all your judgements manually.
How the Assessment Assistant works
Each time you open an Assessment the Assistant will set your assessment levels based on the number of observations you have made for the learner up to the end of the selected assessment period using the thresholds that you have set.
PLEASE NOTE If you have manually set any Assessments by clicking on the cell or area this will not be changed by the Assistant.
- Assistant suggests levels based on your observations each time you open an Assessment period
- Thresholds for the Assistant can be set
- Assistant will not change assessments that you have manually modified
- Assistant will not modify imported baseline data
- Hover over an assessment to see if it has been set by the Assistant or by you
- Assistant can be turned on and off in the Assessment setup area
- From the Admin area click on the plus icon next to Modules
- Click on the plus icon next to Evidence Me
- Click on Assessment
- Edit/ modify an existing Assessment Scheme or create a new one