If you have not previously amended your assessment periods (i.e. changed them from the default assessment period provided by the system) then they will automatically update for each new school year.
If you have previously amended your assessment periods to be different from the default periods then you will need to manually add your new assessment terms moving forward.
Please follow the below steps:
- Log into Evidence me
- Click the menu icon in the top left-hand corner
- Click Administration (please note only admin users can see that Administration area)
- Click on the plus icon next to Modules
- Click Frameworks
- Click the framework you would like to add your assessment terms for so that it highlights in blue
- Click on the edit icon on the frameworks bar
- Click the Add button next to Assessment Periods
- Name the term date, for example, Autumn 1 2020
- Set the assessment end date
- Click Save
- Repeat the above steps if you would like to add the terms for the rest of the school year, for example, Autumn 1 2020, Spring 1 2020, Spring 2 2020, etc
This new term date will now appear in the assessment area of the web suite to allow you to input the assessment data.