Welcome to the Assessment Cohort Report. This report shows how well a cohort is doing. Performance Above, Below and Within age-appropriate levels is highlighted.
This great report offers summary information for any cohort based on the judgements from any assessment snapshot that you have filled in. You will be presented with how many learners are working below, within and above their relevant age band as a percentage and numerically. The results are based on the learner’s age in months and their highest judgements in the selected assessment.
If a learner has:
- Any judgement in an age band, they will be deemed to be working “within” that age band;
- Any judgement in ELG or Exceeding judgment, they will be deemed to be working above expectations.
- The report can also be exported to CSV, just choose this option from the “Format” selector.
PLEASE NOTE for this report to work properly you will need to:
- Set up DoB for your learners to activate the age-appropriate functionality;
- Make your judgements for age band headings in each Assessment and saved them.
NOW YOU CAN REPORT ON SEN, EFL OR ANY COHORT YOU WANT!
Add labels to your learner to generate the Assessment Summary report for different cohorts and compare the results. This feature is not yet on general release but if you would like this activating on your account please contact support and ask for the Learner tagging feature to be activated. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161883 2332.