The pupil portfolios can be generated and printed from the websuite, and produces a document containing all observations for a particular child/class for a certain date range.
This report is great for creating children’s learning journeys, and you can also edit the template for this report to suit your school. This can include:
- One observation per page
- 3 observations per page
- Add your school logo, and more!
For more information on how to edit templates click HERE
To generate a pupil portfolio report…
- Log into the websuite (www.2buildaprofile.com) and go to ‘pupil portfolios’
- Select a child or the whole class
- Select the appropriate dates from the calendars (make sure you click on a specific date so that it is highlighted)
- You will see the ‘estimated size’ and number of observations at the bottom right of the screen
- Select a template from the drop-down list
- Click ‘submit’
The report should automatically open on your device/PC in word or PDF.