Parents Downloading Learner Observations
Parents can download and print a PDF of their child’s observation directly from the websuite by following the below steps:
- Logging on to their websuite
- Clicking Home
- Clicking the observation you would like to download/ print
- Clicking Print Observation Details in the top right-hand corner
- A green banner will appear in the top-right hand corner for them to click to download the observation report
The Learner observation will download in the Standard PDF Parent Report Template that you have set on your account which they can open to save or print.
Sending PDF Learner Observations to Parents
You can also add a Learner Observation Report PDF link to a new observation (via the Documents and link area on the websuite), and then sharing this with the parents.
The parents can then click the link and download their report from within their account. This is a great way to share the end of year reports!
- Generate a Learners Observation report for a learner/ class from the “Reports” area
- Open up the individual learner PDF report and copy the PDF URL from the top of the page
- Create a websuite observation for the learner You can attach an image to the observation such as the one displayed below (right-click to save) or your school logo:
- Attach the PDF link to the observation by clicking “Attach link” under Documents and Links
- Copy & paste the PDF report URL
- Type the link Display Name as you would like the link to appear on the observation (e.g. End of Year Report)
- Click Attach link
- Mark the observation for parent Share and share with the parent
When the parent receives the observation they will be able to click on the attached link and download the full report to save or print.